Webroot antivirus is the well known software and can install via www.webroot.com/safe. It helps to secure your device from malicious content and applications. It monitors the network traffic and regularly scans your device. But, sometimes users face Webroot Error Code UPW003. Hence, in this article you will read the method to resolve Webroot Error Code UPW003.
Reasons of Webroot Error UPW003:
- First, you should check the Webroot Account which you have created in your device is confirmed or not.
- After this, you should reset the account and enter the valid credentials. You should make sure you should not enter the wrong credentials so many times, as this will block your Webroot Account.
- This error also occurs if your device is not able to access your Webroot Online Account or your Webroot software is outdated then the users have to install the new updates in order to remove this error.
Method To Sove Webroot Error Code UPW003:
- Make a New Webroot Account: First of all, the users should open the web browser in their device. Now, you should visit to the Webroot Sign Up option and then you need to tap on Create Account button. Then, you need to fill all information associated to the registrations. At this point, you should enter your Webroot Activation Product Key which is provided on the backside of the retail card. Here, you need to input your email address and remember, this email address is used as your username. Now, you have to type the strong and unique password which contains numbers, symbols and alphabets etc. Next, you should again input the same password in order to verify it. After this, you should create your security question, where the user can use a number, word or both. If the user forgot their password, then they have to input their security question answer in order to re-login into their Webroot account. At the end, you should tap on the Register Now option. Keep in mind you have successfully make your Webroot account and lastly, you should confirm it.
- Check your New Generated Webroot Account: First of all, the users have to open their email account and then just verify that your email inbox have received any email from Webroot antivirus software. After this, you should open the email if you have received from Webroot Antivirus team. Then, you have to carefully read the instructions in the email. At this point, you will see the Confirmation link in the email, the user just have to hit on this link. Here, you need to input the Personal Security Code which you have used while making the new Webroot account. At the end, tap on Confirm Register Now button and then the user can use their Webroot account.
Through this way, the user can fix Webroot Error Code UPW003. For help related to issue, navigate to the official site of Webroot via www.webroot.com/safe.